Students will successfully complete the course through evidence of the following:
1. Analysis of diverse scientific concepts and ability to engage in a meaningful discussion with a scientist or artist informed by bio + tech scientific research;
2. Ability to show an understanding of the possibilities of ideas and methodologies that influence contemporary art and science;
3. A broad knowledge of the wide spectrum of new scientific topics that directly influence culture at large;
4. A basic understanding of how social and political contexts influence new scientific and technological innovation and paradigm shifts.
5. Apply the new knowledge to the development of their own projects.